Pocket Empires - Us Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judiejean here

2 posters

Go down

Judiejean here Empty Judiejean here

Post  Queen Jean Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Hey everyone. I'm Judie. I am in Illinois/Kentucky. I started this game ohhhhhhhh less then the 72 hours you have to wait to use the market in the game..LOL. I am learning a lot from reading the posts in the alliance. I hate being a bug with questions and I hated to get things from people but in this game it seems like you have to at the beginning to get to where you can help others when they need it.

Some players said not to join the US 1 Alliance but I'm glad I did. Everyone is helpeful and funny as well. It keeps the game from getting to intense for me since I have to be constantly doing something on it. I can't wait to learn more as I level up so I can start helping people as well and then I won't be just sitting here waiting for things to build or grow..LOL
Queen Jean
Queen Jean

Back to top Go down

Judiejean here Empty Re: Judiejean here

Post  blinne Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:54 am

Well its always nice to have new people around keeps things interesting.

blinne
Us - Chief Architect

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Jean Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 am

i find the ones that have been at a place longer and have planted their roots are more comical then then newbies.... just glad some of your have a sense of humor...LOl
Queen Jean
Queen Jean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum